IRAN WATCH CANADA

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Nahid Shaghagi's Mom In A Video Statement To The World : Please Help My Daughter Release .....

News From Iran .....

Nahid Shaghaghi is a women rights activist and she is arrested after she was helping recent flood victims in Iran .

Now her mother in a statement asking the world to help her release her daughter.

Watch the video here:
http://radiftarin.com/video_page.php?id=93033

In the statement , she says:  I am the mother of Nahid Shaghaghi , its been three days that they have come and taken my daughter from home and they did not say where they are taken her , i am worried about my daughter , for what crime you have taken my daughter , what was her crime ? except she did help women , help the poor , taught the illiterates , helped the flood and earthquake victims. Where in the world this is a crime ? Please bring my voice to the world , we are worried about our children.

End of the video/

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home