IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, October 25, 2019

Sepideh Gholiyan In A Voice Record From Prison: I Have started A Dry Hunger Strike And My Patience Is Over .......

Sepideh Goliyan in a voice record from Gharechak prison - Iran Wire

The voice record shows that , Sepideh who is on dry hunger strike , is tired of being in prison for what she said just participating in labour dispute . In the voice record she crys about her condition and the arrest of her brother and sister .
She says that her patience is over and why her brother Mehdi and her sister are being arrested by Ahwaz security intelligence . I can't breath here ....they have arrested my sister because of me .....I have no patience any more , when my family come to visit me , they make it so difficult for them ....People should know what they are doing  on prisoners inside the prisons. I just want a delegate come from judiciary power to the prison and see what they do on prisoners inside the prison.

She was first arrested during the " Haft Tapeh - sugar Cane " company workers protest and was sentenced to 19 years and six months in prison .

Listen to the voice record:
https://news.gooya.com/2019/10/post-31411.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=159&v=f9w6Qy-BofI

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home