IRAN WATCH CANADA

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday April 10,2006
News in Brief- Gooya newsonline reporting from "Roozna " :

Mr. Vahid Poorostad the editorial central council member of the " Etemade Meli " newspaper was attacked and beaten by unknown people !

Mr. Vahid Poorostad was attacked when he left the newspaper office. In this attack he was beaten . The following report is from his own weblog:
"When they put knife under my throat , I lost control of myself , the devil manner person who savagely attacked me from behind and before i notice i felt the sharpness of a knife under my throat and on that moment time was stoped for me !
Last night at 10:00pm my work at newspaper office was finished and like always i walked the short distance from newspaper- "Karimkhan" bridge- and my home in "Villa" , i was walking along the "Sepahbod Gharenay " street when Mr. Heidari a colleague stoped his car and asked me to ride but i thanked him and he left. While i was walking on the side walk toward "Villa" i felt someone following me from behind.
Around 400 meters to Villa and alongside of the wall of a church i felt a severe blow to my back and a knife under my throat and the assailant was saying isf you say something i'll kill you!
At this time I lost control of myself and the time was stopped for me, I dont remember anything , i only remember that i grappled and fell on the ground and shouted ....and something went out of my hand , my glasses fell but i saw a motorcycle stopped and a man with a knife rode on the motorcycle and they left the place quickely.
An old man approached and helped me to collect the books that i was carrying at the time from the ground.
I was shocked and trembling , all of a sudden i felt that the knife is in my hand . I was shaking more when i noticed this, and i do not know how the knife came to be in my hand. I looked in my pocket and found my cell phone and called Dr. Hagh shenas the managing director of the newspaper.I dont know what i have told him , soon i saw Mr. Poorazizi - Ghorbancheh and another colleague came with fear on their face. they tried to find my glasses , Mr. Poorazizi brought his car to the sidewalk and with the light on we were able to find my glasses.Then my colleagues brought me to the office of newspaper, then police came and took note of the incident , and now i only have some pain on my legs and on the side of my body other than that i'm fine.

End/
IRAN WATCH CANADA
link to this news :
http://1384.g00ya.com/politics/archives/046406.php

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home