IRAN WATCH CANADA

Thursday, December 08, 2022

Mothers Plea From International Human Rights Organizations To Save Her Son's Life ....

Yasin Seyedi's mom plea from international human rights organization to save her son's life. Yasin is also one of the protesters who is going to be executed and his life is in danger. Yasin's mom in a video clip Said: Hello people , i am the mother of Saman Seyedi known as Yasin Seyedi. They sentenced my son to death. They denied my son to have a lawyer .I call human rights and people to help save the life of my son. Where in the world a person's life can be taken away for burning a garbage bin . My son is an artist and he is not a rioter. Please help me stop the execution of my son.
Iran Watch Canada: Help this mother and all of us and stop this execution by being our voice and being the voice of this mother.

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home