IRAN WATCH CANADA

Tuesday, July 04, 2023

I am Sepehr , i was just 14 years old . I was killed on Nov. 16,2022 . It was the same day that Kian Pirfalak was killed. I am resident of Izeh and i was a grade nine student.i was interested to mecchanical and technical work. Everytime something was wrong at home ,i repaired it and wanted to continue my education in Electrical Engineering. I was on my way to my uncle's home when the regime forces fired on people and a masked snipper was on the rooftop of a building firing at people.Close to Helal Ahmar crossing a war bullet was shot at my head and i was killed. IRAN WATCH CANADA: More than 500 Iranian young people like this boy and girsl were killed and more than 60 lost their eye due to pallot gun shot . While the people of the world showed solidarity with Iranian people and their revolution " Women , Life , Freedom ", the Western Governments did nothing meaningful for human rights of the Iranian and therefore sacrificed it with their national interest. This is what a world we live in . End/

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home