IRAN WATCH CANADA

Friday, July 08, 2005

Shireen Ebadi : "Today is the 27th day of Ganjis hunger strike" !

Always Click on title for link.

Thursday July 7/ 2005

Iran-Emrooz reporting from Radio Farda:

With the continuation of hunger strike , The situation of Akbar Ganji hase become more critical !

Shireen Ebadi :" All my effort and the effort of other lawyers and freedom loving Iranian , up to now have been ineffective and this brave freedom lover is still in prison and every day he gets closer to his death. I would also like to thank all Iranian who have supported Ganji , Their solidarity makes us more brave but our friends must do other means to support Ganji ".

"Today is the 27th day of Ganjis hunger strike" !

" I have met Ganji in three times and all this three times they prevent me to meet my client and on the fourth time when i met him a guard with the order of public prosecutor was illegaly present and since this was an illegal act , me and Ganji decided not to meet.

" I have won the Noble Peace Priz and this of course gave me more access to speak louder to everyone but i wish instead of Noble Peace Priz i would have recieved a golden key so that i could open the door of prisons and up to now all my effort for the release of Ganji was ineffective , but fortunately Mr. Zarfshan have recieved a short leave from prison for treatment in a hospital , But I dont know why they do not allow Ganji to come for same treatment" .

Translated by IRAN WATCH CANADA

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home