IRAN WATCH CANADA

Monday, September 15, 2008



The painful letter of Parham Aghdasi, the Bahai student representative banned from university education!
Parham In his letter wrote:
I'm Parham Aghdasi, the past student of the Atomic molecular Physics from Boali Sina University in the city of Hamadan. I have passed the enterance examination to University in 2006-2007 and was able to enter into the University but unfortunately after one term education , before the first term examination , the university officials based on a decree of the cultural revolution and because of my religious belief and as a Bahai , I was expelled from university. They insisted the only way to admit me into the university is to change my religious belief from Bahai to Islam .

Labels:

Send Me A Message | | | | Balatarin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home